List:       kde-devel
Subject:    i18n of anciliary message catalogues
From:       Dominic Chambers <dominic () enkasa ! com>
Date:       2003-12-31 0:36:53

Hi All,

I need a way to store a catalogue of textual descriptions for the daemons
commonly used on UNIX systems while ensuring that these decriptions are
translatable. I could just create a C file that sets up an associative array
of i18n'ed strings, but I don't know if that is the 'right' way to go about
it.

Does anyone have any experience in this area?