List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop & XMLGUI
From:       Dominic Chambers <dominic () enkasa ! com>
Date:       2003-12-23 21:47:39

Thanks for the pointers; I finally got it to work.  Just in case anyone comes
back this way, and for posterity, ...

I had to add --prefix=/usr in Project Options/Configure Options, and (like
Jeroen said) I had to Build/Install so the rc file got put in a place where
it could be found; Build/Install must be used after each change to the rc
file.

On Tuesday 23 Dec 2003 3:58 pm, Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 December 2003 13:38, Dominic Chambers wrote:
> > Sorry if this is not the right place. I tried posting this on the
> > KDevelop forum about 12 hours ago, but got no answer and in all
> > likelihood never will.
>
> 12 hours ago it was about 4 AM in Western Europe, we do sleep, every now
> and then...

Ahh, the old sleeping excuse eh? What that old chesnut! Dear me, whatever
next? But seriously, have you seen the ratio of requests to replies on the
KDevelop forum? The developer lists seem to be where everyone actually hangs
out. I'm just trying to keep my lame newbie posts here to a minumum ;-).

Dominic.