List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: gnomemeeting
From:       Willi Richert <w.richert () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-11-30 15:03:21

Am Samstag, 29. November 2003 19:02 schrob Ralf Nolden:
> On Samstag, 29. November 2003 12:37, Willi Richert wrote:
> > I was wondering, whether there is some app similar to gnomemeeting for
> > KDE? Maybe we should start one. With cool integration into
> > kopete/kaddressbook...
> > Anyone interested?
>
> Bero ? Could you enlighten Willi where to find your app ? Would it be
> possible to integrate it into KDE 3.3. ?

After evaluating gnomemeeting and not liking it (e.g. the ils server dialog
blocks the whole GUI stuff while requesting information, terrible!) I was
looking for some KDE thing and not finding it.

There ist a project called video_conference which I was not even able to
compile.

I hope Bero has some nice video conferencing app where I can join.

wr

--
A fool with a tool is just a fool. With a tool.