List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal to change default style
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-10-31 20:07:50

On Friday 31 October 2003 19:05, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> We discussed around lab here about Keramik and other visual things under
> KDE, so i decided ask for everyone about maintain or not Keramik as a
> default style.

First thing that comes to mind is: screenies for docs. Those would all have to
be redone. For every language. The docs had settled on keramik, I belive, a
while back, with the intention that all the screenies would be made
cosnsitent for once (and not, like in KPilot, contain snaps from KDE 1,2, and
3).