List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KImageIO replacement
From:       Szombathelyi György <gyurco () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2003-09-28 20:16:23

Hello!

I looked in KImageIO and QT's image plugins. I think it would be good to
replace KImageIO plugins with pure QT plugins. This way KImageIO can be
ripped of from KDE, or can be made more lightweight (no need for the plugin
loader). Is this a good idea? If it is I could present some code, too.

Regards,
György