List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: duplicate games in kde :s
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-09-28 19:53:17

On Sunday 28 September 2003 21:17, Sander Devrieze wrote:

> Merge these 2 games into 1 if this is (necessary and) possible. If it's
> better to drop one of the 2, I think SameGame is the best candidate for
> this because Klickety seems to be already in a farther state of
> development.

? KSame has animations, no open bugs (one open wishlist), and looks, imo, ten
times better than klickety. Ugh, what has happened? Me pleading for eye
candy. Klickety - sorry, author - looks like an afternoon's hack. Colored
squares are _so_ atari 2400.

The style of gameplay is different (well, scoring is different, which makes
quite a difference is strategy). If there's no maintainer, fine, I'll take
it. You want some extra colors to play with? Fine. I'm not doing animated
tuxes, though, with multi-colored hats.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?