List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KPaint
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-09-13 15:25:53

On Saturday 13 September 2003 16:41, Michael Thaler wrote:
(...)

> Now I have a couple of questions:
> - first, if I like to check back the changes to the original KPaint,
> what do I have to do? Should I send the code to someone for review?

Make a:
cvs diff -u
and sent the patch to the right mailing list. (I am not sure if it is
kde-devel for the kdegraphics module. Look at http://www.kde.org/mailinglists
to find if there is a better list.)

> - If I want to link an additional library (kdefx), where can I specify
> that the library is linked? I did not find a option in the Makefile.am

If it is not part of $(alllibraries), then you should add it to LDFLAGS.

> - Is there some documentation about kmdi? On the API reference
> website, if you click on kmdi, it tells you "file not found";-)

As far as I know kmdi is new, so there is probably not any documentation yet.
(But see the corresponding .h file.)

> Greetings,
> Michael

Have a nice day!