List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpaint
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () physik ! tu-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2003-09-13 17:18:26

Hello,

which libraries are in  $(alllibraries)? Sorry if this is a dumb
question, but I have no clue about the buildmagic...

Two more questions:

First, by default, the text in a QSpinBox is aligned to the left,
which is ugly. In most KDE programs, it is aligned to the right, which
looks much nicer. How can I do this?

Second, I would like to create a tab widget which I put in a
sidebar. In this tabwidget you can enter some global properties like
linewidth or fillcolor, that are relevant for all painting options.

Karbon has a very nice sidewidget called "Overview". In principle I
know how to do a widget like this, I already implemented it and it is
showed. But how can you change the fontsizes of the widgets? In the
Karbon widget, all text is smaller than the regular one and also
standard widgets appear to be smaller. Is there a standard way to do
this? And the Karbon widget has also a nice closebutton, how can you
do this? (I tried to find the files in the Karbon source, where this
widget is done, but I could not find it. Any hints?). I would even
more like the way KDevelop does it (it is probably the IDEAL mode of
kmdi??) but I think I will do this later.

Greetings,
Michael