List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpaint
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () ph ! tum ! de>
Date:       2003-09-09 9:12:05

Hello,

> My second problem is, that the signals do not work any longer. The
> original code was:
>
> 	mapper->setMapping( toolMenuAction, id++ );
> 	connect( toolMenuAction, SIGNAL( activated() ),
> 		 mapper, SLOT( map() ) );
>
> here, toolMenuAction is a KRadioAction. Any ideas why my code does not
> work?

Stupid me, this works:

	mapper->setMapping( toolButton, id++ );
	connect( toolButton, SIGNAL( clicked() ),
		 mapper, SLOT( map() ) );
:-))

Take care,
Michael
--
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.