List:       kde-devel
Subject:    audiocd
From:       Uwe Thiem <uwix () iway ! na>
Date:       2003-09-09 9:20:17

Is it just me and my messed up setup (CVS HEAD) or does audiocd:/ not work at
all? I always get:

An error occured while loading audiocd:/:

The file or directory / does not exist.

Since my CD drive actually is a CD writer, the device is /dev/sr0 with a
proper link /dev/cdrom pointing to it. Everything else (playing CDs, ripping
and burning CDs) works. Just audiocd:/ in konqueror doesn't. ;-) Anybody else
having the same problem?

Uwe

--
http://www.uwix.iway.na