List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Looking for developers
From:       Stefano Borini <munehiro () ferrara ! linux ! it>
Date:       2003-08-31 8:51:54

hi all,

I'm the (only) developer of kmonodim, an educational application for
chemical physics courses. Right now, i released a long suffered v2
release, but the time for a v3 release is coming in my mind.
Unfortunately, for the features i planned, it needs a complete
refactoring, at least in the class layout, and other heavy code
improvements.
My knowledge and skills are not enough in this case, so i'm looking for
someone interested joining this project.

You can find the current v2 version here

http://members.ferrara.linux.it/munehiro/kmonodim/

I have free access to a cvs and mailing list on my LUG user account
space, and also i wrote a small report about the features i'd like to
have in kmonodim3.

reply me privately if you are interested.

Many thanks for the attention.