List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: autorun?!
From:       Jason <jsmith2137 () satx ! rr ! com>
Date:       2003-08-24 23:01:37

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 04:35, Troels Tolstrup wrote:
> [...]

Hello,

I've been using KDE for a while and am in process of teaching myself C++
so I can either assist in the development effort of KDE itself or add to
the pool of applications.  I read the above and would like to add my 2
cents, if I may:

Regardless of the final solution or type of dialog presented, I would
suggest that this "dialog upon CD insert" be an option the User can turn
ON or OFF, maybe set to ON as a default.

I know I just sort of jumped into this discussion, so if this has
already been discussed/decided then please accept my apologies.

Thanks,

Jason