On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 04:35, Troels Tolstrup wrote: > On Sunday 24 August 2003 17:54, Esben Mose Hansen wrote: > > On Wednesday 20 August 2003 15:22, Kevin Krammer wrote: > > > > 2. display a dialog giving the user some intelligent choices. e.g. is > > > > user inserts an audio cd, detect the insertion and allow him/her to > > > > start a burning application stored on the hard disk or a cd playing > > > > application. Hello, I've been using KDE for a while and am in process of teaching myself C++ so I can either assist in the development effort of KDE itself or add to the pool of applications. I read the above and would like to add my 2 cents, if I may: Regardless of the final solution or type of dialog presented, I would suggest that this "dialog upon CD insert" be an option the User can turn ON or OFF, maybe set to ON as a default. I know I just sort of jumped into this discussion, so if this has already been discussed/decided then please accept my apologies. Thanks, Jason >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<