List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Porting project for RedHat 7.3 to RedHat 8.0
From:       Wagner Sales <wsalles2003 () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-08-21 18:06:33

kaiduan xie wrote:

>Hi, all,
>
>I am going to port a KDE project developed originally
>on RedHat 7.3 to RedHat 8.0. I made some changes to
>the project and need to run the make -f Makefile.cvs
>to rebuild the whole project. However, the rebuild
>process failed. I am sure that the problem is caused
>from different version of autotools including
>autoconf, automake, autoheader. Can anyone give me
>some suggestion? Thanks a lot.
>
>kaiduan

Well, using the kdevelop, probaly this will fix the problem:
- create a new project
- copy the files inside the admin directory of new project to admin
directory of your project
- make -f admin/Makefile.commom cvs && ./configure && make
Note: In my project I was removed the files acinclude and aclocal before
that, but try both.

wagner