List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Porting project for RedHat 7.3 to RedHat 8.0
From:       kaiduan xie <kaiduanx () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2003-08-21 17:16:55

Hi, all,

I am going to port a KDE project developed originally
on RedHat 7.3 to RedHat 8.0. I made some changes to
the project and need to run the make -f Makefile.cvs
to rebuild the whole project. However, the rebuild
process failed. I am sure that the problem is caused
from different version of autotools including
autoconf, automake, autoheader. Can anyone give me
some suggestion? Thanks a lot.

kaiduan