List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: quick tab access in konqueror
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () grulic ! org ! ar>
Date:       2003-08-07 15:22:25

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 11:31:24PM +0200, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> This is only example. I suggested them some time ago and was told it is
> impossible to implement them in Konsole(?) or something.

    no exactly impossible, but that would break some terminal emulation.
but if you really care (as I do; I like Cctrl+,/.}, you just need to
fiddle in konsole's source code. see
kdebase/konsole/konsole/TEWidget.cpp, in the method

bool TEWidget::event( QEvent *e )

    can't remember what you need to do (I lost that code :(, but it took
me acouple of hours to figure out and do it. keep in mind that that
might break some konsole's keboard transparency (in the sense that
keystrokes should reach the app run inside konsole).

    HTH.