List:       kde-devel
Subject:    developing for kde 3.2
From:       "A Poole" <braemar_chef () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-30 14:24:31

Hi, I am currently working with qt 3.2.0 and was wondering if you will be
using qt 3.2.x series by the time kde 3.2 is released.  Will the libqt-mt be
compatible with applications I am developing now?  What version of qt is
being distributed with the newest version of kde 3.1.x???  Any information
would be gratefully received.

Greetings

Alastair