List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Suggestion Box?  ATTN: Dre
From:       Tim Jansen <ml () tjansen ! de>
Date:       2003-05-15 21:10:05

On Thursday 15 May 2003 22:02, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> But, to my question: Where is the suggestion box?  And. no I don't
> mean submitting a 'feature request' bugs.  Somewhere KDE needs to be
> designed and suggestions need to be discussed.

The difficulty is to find someone who wants to implement and maintain a larger
feature. I have enough ideas and goals to keep me busy for the next 10 years,
and I think most developers have a similar problem.

You are, of course, welcome write a paper and/or a set of Qt Designer .ui
files, publish them on your web site, and announce them here and in the KDE
improvements section of kde-look.org. If it convinces somebody to implement
it, you have what you want. But there is no guarantee.

bye...