List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Desperately need help with Mozilla/KDE plugin
From:       John Lange <lists () darkcore ! net>
Date:       2003-04-04 16:24:05

Thank you very much Waldo. Your much more simple and straight forward
way has undoubtedly saved me hours of frustration. I tried it and it
works like a charm! Thanks!

If you don't mind a brief follow up question; I believe I was trying to
do what you described, basically turn a plugin into a K/QApplication by
including and linking in all the required KDE libraries. In theory this
should have worked shouldn't it?

John

--
John Lange <lists@darkcore.net>