List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KSplash/ML donation?
From:       Mosfet <dan.duley () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-03-14 16:19:30

Coolness, we are getting some people :)

I like the idea of doing a real IRC conference that we announce. This way we
can get a real start with hopefully lots of volunteers. Already Ralph and I
are discussing things offline and it's apparent other people have a lot of
their own ideas.

I say we move it to something like next Thursday to give people more time and
announce it ASAP on dot.kde.org as a theme management conference for
interested KDE developers. We can create a channel on OpenProjects
specifically for it. The only problem here is I would like it to be for
developers interested in contributing only, not a lot of static noise.

As for the date and time I'm available all next week. If this sounds cool to
you guys lets agree on a time and announce!

...snip...