List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KSplash/ML donation?
From:       "Nicholas Hagen" <tommy () zidnet ! net>
Date:       2003-03-14 16:35:29

> > I'd be interested in cutting my teeth on themable UIs for kdm_greeter.
:)

> Tackat and Ossi will want to join too I think.
>
> Ossi: the defaults for kdm don't use keramik yet in the kcontrol center
> module. Changing only one setting causes all other settings to be
overwritten
> which kdm uses by default (keramik etc.) I think this needs fixing too for
> now.
>
> Tackat, do we have the mockups that we made last year for kdm still there
> somewhere ?
>
> Ralf

I had added themable UIs for kdm_greeter and had a working copy partially,
and then my hard drive decided to go insane and unfortunately I did not back
anything up, and so I lost it all :(  Although, I can prolly offer any input
if anybody wants it, although my time to actually put in any development
right now would be little to none.

Nick