List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE patches from PLD.
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-28 22:33:38

On Don, 28 Nov 2002, Piotr Szymanski wrote:

> > -  m_help->setAccel(QKeySequence(),m_help->idAt(0));
> Thanks to it when you press F1, khelpcenter starts with konsole chapter.
> Havent noticed any sideffects, though I might be wrong.

Have you tried using an application in konsole that has some functionality,
like its Help Menu, on the <F1> button?

> PS. Please dont get angry Dirk about me sending all theese patches together, I
> just thought they might be worth anything :)

I'm not angry, I'm just trying to point out that some of those patches break
more than they fix :)

I'm happy to hear about vendor patches already, most of them just apply them
and you never hear about it and then wonder about the strange bugreports on
http://bugs.kde.org/

--
Dirk (received 622 mails today)