List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Printing a KHTMLPart object
From:       Jean Pierre Charalambos <nakedmind () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-07-31 4:17:07

Hi all,

I was able to print the contents of KHTMLPart using its paint() method.
However, I was not able to split it among many pages (when 1 was not
enough) nor to determine the size (pixels or lines) of its contents. It should
be possible as far as Konqueror could do it :-)

Regards,

Jean Pierre
P. I was already able to use KStandardDirs ;-) 2 kevin