List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail usability with IMAP
From:       Mantia Andras <amantia () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2002-07-30 18:29:39

On Tuesday 30 July 2002 20:56, Unai Garro wrote:
> > If you absolutely want to download them viayou can use
> >fetchmail together with KMail.
>
> Nope, I'm switching to mozilla definetely.

I can say that it is a good solution, you should give it a try. At my previous
work, at one time, the company switched from a POP3/IMAP server to an IMAP
server only. This was before KMail even had IMAP support, so I started to use
fecthmail/procmail/KMail. And I was very satisfied, and kept this kind of
system even when the new KMail appeared (due to the same reason as you have
with IMAP).

Andras