List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kallery
From:       Mantia Andras <amantia () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2002-07-16 8:18:30

On Monday 15 July 2002 23:58, Laurent Rathle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to port Kallery, an image gallery software, from KDE 2 to KDE 3
> (I've tried to join the author but without answer :-)). I can build the
> source with KDE 3, but it crashes. Since I'm really a beginner on those
> kind of stuff, I would like to know if someone would be willing to help me
> debugging the source. I enabled the full debug symbols in configure and

And regarding to Kallery. Is it allowed to put this app eg. to kdenonbeta?
What are the rules of putting an app there? I think there is no such app in
the KDE yet (I heard about one being developed, and Koqueror has some kind of
gallery generation functionality, but...), and this way somebody may have
time to port now, and even translate it.

Andras

Xnet scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.
Xnet automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor. \
Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti \
fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat \
                de virusi.
Disclaimer: RAV AntiVirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. \
Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to \
your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for any damages caused by viruses.