List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kallery
From:       Laurent Rathle <lrathle () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2002-07-16 9:09:18

Le Mardi 16 Juillet 2002 10:02, Mantia Andras a écrit :
>  As
> I see, Aurelien is right, and the problem is somewhere in the ImageMagick
> usage. Is it the same system/sam ImageMagick version used by you now as you
> had used during the KDE2 release?

I'm not sure of that. I use actually ImageMagick-5.4.5.1-1.2mdk. What is sure
is that I had to change one imagemagick instruction in kalleryfunctions.cpp
so I could build the source.

line 607, there was this :

QueryColorDatabase("white",&drawThis->fill);

I had to put this :

GetExceptionInfo(&exception);
QueryColorDatabase("white",&drawThis->fill,&exception);

Kallery works fine until I click on "Finish" to generate the gallery.

--
lrathle@kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org