List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Transparencies, Buttons Array, Alignment
From:       Jorge Martin <explorer () cwp ! net ! pa>
Date:       2002-07-14 21:48:43

Hi guys,
I'm really new to developing on Linux so be patient, =)...
I have to port an aplication from windows to linux and decide to use QT
to make that, I have read the QT Manual for using his QT Designer, I
start making my first Graphical Screen but got problems trying to make
thing I do with windows.

First of all my app is full graphical, i need a background image and
some text over the images, but the text I add have a background color
that don't look good with my background, looking for properties I found
how to change the color but I need it to be transparent, how do I do
that?

Second, I have like 10 buttons on my app and need these buttons to be on
an array so I can use "for (i=..." to change properties on the widgets.

Third, I put various widget's one over the other one and don't know how
to tell QT which one is at the button and which at the top.

I'm just starting my app but can't continue because need these, can u
help me?
thanx for ur time.
Hope u can help..