List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Transparencies, Buttons Array, Alignment
From:       Mariusz Pekala <skoot () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2002-07-15 5:41:11

Dnia nie 14. lipiec 2002 23:48, Jorge Martin napisał:
> Hi guys,
> I'm really new to developing on Linux so be patient, =)...
> I have to port an aplication from windows to linux and decide to use QT
> to make that, I have read the QT Manual for using his QT Designer, I
> start making my first Graphical Screen but got problems trying to make
> thing I do with windows.
[...]
> Second, I have like 10 buttons on my app and need these buttons to be on
> an array so I can use "for (i=..." to change properties on the widgets.
>
> Third, I put various widget's one over the other one and don't know how
> to tell QT which one is at the button and which at the top.

I suppose you read and practice the Qt tutorial. This won't take a lot of ime,
and you will feel much better with Qt concepts. In fact, Qt ideas and Win
ideas are sometimes very similiar.
If I remeber well, the array of buttons is discussed in Lesson 6 or 8 of this
tutorial.
Just check it.

--Mariusz