List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KFileDialog patch - request for comments
From:       Trevor Harmon <trevor () vocaro ! com>
Date:       2002-06-28 17:16:29

On Friday 28 June 2002 1:30 pm, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Thursday 27 June 2002 07:30 pm, Trevor Harmon wrote:
> > Hmm...so that document is wrong or, at best, misleading, since it says
> > "You cannot add new data members to a class except static ones." It does
> > not explicitly mention structs, but because internally structs are almost
> > identical to classes, I figured it held for structs as well. Does the
> > document need to be changed?
>
> I added some clearification, does that help?

That's much clearer; thanks.

Now that I know all this, the patch is done and ready to be applied. But the
KFileDialog maintainer, Carsten Pfeiffer, is busy with his diploma thesis,
and I'd like to make sure this gets in before the July 1 feature freeze.
Could someone with CVS access please apply it for me? The files are maybe a
little too big for posting, so I've put them here:

http://www.vocaro.com/kfiledialog.h.patch
http://www.vocaro.com/kfiledialog.cpp.patch

Thanks,

Trevor