On Friday 28 June 2002 1:30 pm, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Thursday 27 June 2002 07:30 pm, Trevor Harmon wrote: > > Hmm...so that document is wrong or, at best, misleading, since it say= s > > "You cannot add new data members to a class except static ones." It d= oes > > not explicitly mention structs, but because internally structs are al= most > > identical to classes, I figured it held for structs as well. Does the > > document need to be changed? > > I added some clearification, does that help? That's much clearer; thanks. Now that I know all this, the patch is done and ready to be applied. But = the=20 KFileDialog maintainer, Carsten Pfeiffer, is busy with his diploma thesis= ,=20 and I'd like to make sure this gets in before the July 1 feature freeze. = =20 Could someone with CVS access please apply it for me? The files are maybe= a=20 little too big for posting, so I've put them here: http://www.vocaro.com/kfiledialog.h.patch http://www.vocaro.com/kfiledialog.cpp.patch Thanks, Trevor >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<