List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: F9 in Konqueror?
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-05-09 23:26:01

On Thursday 09 May 2002 18:57, Rob Kaper wrote:
> On Friday 10 May 2002 01:04, Ellis Whitehead wrote:
> > What is SidebarTNG?  I'll check it out if I know what I'm looking for. ;)
>
> The current configurable Konq sidebar as opposed to the old one in KDE 2.1
> and earlier which is not configurable.
>
> Rob

When I go to Window | Show Sidebar, I get the following error message:

There was an error loading the module Sidebar.
The diagnostics is:

Yes, without any diagnotics.  Should that always bring up SidebarTNG or might
it load the 2.1 one too?  My cvs compile is a week old at most, but my
$KDEHOME isn't fresh.

Cheers,
Ellis