List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde3 cvs startup problems (was: cannot start KDE3 anymore)
From:       Sebastian Trueg <sebastian () trueg ! de>
Date:       2002-03-14 9:06:28

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 23:36, David Faure wrote:
> kwrapper returned a wrong error code, but that has been fixed.... last
> week. Can you check the error code returned by kwrapper, and by ksmserver ?
> (echo $?  from a shell script)

Me big idiot! :-(
When trying to start ksmserver through kwrapper I called just kwrapper without
providing ksmserver as argument. Always the same dump mistakes! Surely I got
a 255 from that. But now it works both ways.
Removing the .kde dir did it. Not the replacement of kwrapper.

Sorry for bothering you.

Greetings
Sebastian