On Wednesday 13 March 2002 23:36, David Faure wrote: > kwrapper returned a wrong error code, but that has been fixed.... last > week. Can you check the error code returned by kwrapper, and by ksmserv= er ? > (echo $? from a shell script) Me big idiot! :-( When trying to start ksmserver through kwrapper I called just kwrapper wi= thout=20 providing ksmserver as argument. Always the same dump mistakes! Surely I = got=20 a 255 from that. But now it works both ways. Removing the .kde dir did it. Not the replacement of kwrapper. Sorry for bothering you. Greetings Sebastian >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<