List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase wallpaper bloated
From:       Alexander Kellett <kelletta () eidetica ! com>
Date:       2002-03-08 13:02:40

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 12:57:13PM +0100, Rob Kaper wrote:
> Agreed. I think we should have a new policy that any part of KDE can contain
> up to a *maximum* of 2-5 items (wallpapers, styles, win deco, carddecks,
> icon themes) which represent the best of the best or a great variety and
> that the rest goes into kdeartwork (and addons), period.

Another nice idea is to limit a few other things, for example, number
of classes allowed for a single program, number of virtual's in a
class, methods per class, dcop interfaces, widgets (do we really need
any more than 5 widgets!?), icons of a given size, pixels per letter,
files shown per directory, users that want to use kde, etc...

Just a selection of the brilliant ideas i've got...
Alex

--
Eidetica                                                  Alexander Kellett
Kruislaan 400                                       [kelletta@eidetica.com]

vim: tw=70 cindent!