List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdebase wallpaper bloated
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-03-08 12:47:35

Yes, 31 wallpapers is too much of course for kdebase.
On the other hand I didn't feel much like moving wallpapers back and forth
from kdebase to kdeartwork each time a new great wallpaper was submitted.
That's why I have waited to reorganise the stuff close before the final
release of KDE 3.

Today I'll try to find a good selection for kdebase which is limited to about
15-20 wallpapers. The rest will end up in kdeartwork.

Greetings,
Tackat