Yes, 31 wallpapers is too much of course for kdebase.=20 On the other hand I didn't feel much like moving wallpapers back and fort= h=20 from kdebase to kdeartwork each time a new great wallpaper was submitted. That's why I have waited to reorganise the stuff close before the final=20 release of KDE 3. Today I'll try to find a good selection for kdebase which is limited to a= bout=20 15-20 wallpapers. The rest will end up in kdeartwork. Greetings, Tackat >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<