List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KPersonalizer - Mom test
From:       Jesse Andrews <jdandr2 () uky ! edu>
Date:       2002-01-30 19:34:41

Maybe we can ask a question such as:

What was your previous operating system:

	o Linux/Unix
	o Mac
	o Windows

Then have a paragraph explaning that we ask this in order to present an
environment as close to what you had before.  As you get used to using KDE,
you can customize it using blah blah blah.

---

Then if the person clicks windows/mac, just set it up so it looks close to
what they were used to...  or maybe let them go through the rest but make the
default option the one like they are used to...

Jesse