List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Trash bin location
From:       ian geiser <geiseri () YAHOO ! COM>
Date:       2002-01-21 18:20:53

Yes i have messsed arround with this problem, the trashcan is living here
on my kicker as we speak.  The only issue is i cannot get it to update in
real time.  I can drag item into and out of it perfectly.  The only issue
that i seem to have is i cannot empty it from a RMB and it will not update
the icon.

So yes, this should more than likely become a kicker extention just like
the Terminal Sessions or Printers, but for that we will wait for KDE 3.1.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser

 Ian Reinhart Geiser   -=<*>=-  Linux & KDE Developer