List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kxkb
From:       Andy Rysin <arysin () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-12-12 7:05:47

Hi all!

Thanks, Ellis for reminding me about that. I totally forgot about
feature freeze - I haven't been able to stay tuned with KDE lately so
I missed 3.0beta1.
I send 2.2.2 patch to maintainer of Russian distribution ASP Linux
and he said that it works pretty ok and he's gonna translate that and
post in updates.
So Dirk and/or other people responsible, could you please tell me if
thise feature can go in HEAD CVS?
I expect it to be merged in a week or so and there'd be around 25 new
(or may be already translated) messages, mostly options for XFree86
(in case of XFree 4.1.0) or ~ 35 if stay ready for future 4.2.x - as
I looked at latest XFree CVS - there's much more options available.

Thanks,
Andriy

Message: 9