List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kde3 suggestion -- alpha channel use
From:       dep <dep () drippingwithirony ! com>
Date:       2001-10-15 22:25:54

On Monday 15 October 2001 15:10, Jono Bacon wrote:

| This sounds like a cool idea. Although I cant help with coding it,
| I would be interested to see it included in KDE. :)

what i'd really like to see is an utterly transparent -- right up to
invisibility -- kicker. with autohide on, going to the bottom of the
screen would render the icons, clock, mini-pager, and so on, but if
the entire background could be rendered clear, it would be the
coolest eyecandy anybody has ever made. and it seems as if it's now
possible.

--
dep

There is sobbing of the strong,