On Monday 15 October 2001 15:10, Jono Bacon wrote: | This sounds like a cool idea. Although I cant help with coding it, | I would be interested to see it included in KDE. :) what i'd really like to see is an utterly transparent -- right up to invisibility -- kicker. with autohide on, going to the bottom of the screen would render the icons, clock, mini-pager, and so on, but if the entire background could be rendered clear, it would be the coolest eyecandy anybody has ever made. and it seems as if it's now possible. -- dep There is sobbing of the strong, And a pall upon the land; But the People in their weeping Bare the iron hand; Beware the People weeping When they bare the iron hand. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<