List:       kde-devel
Subject:    action & menu
From:       Dietmar Wenglorz <wengl () web ! de>
Date:       2001-09-28 8:25:59

Hi,

i have a cosmetic problem :) I have created a popup menu "edit" with
actions for "undo", "redo", "cut", "copy", "paste", "clear" and "select
all". All actions except "clear" are created with KStdAction and "clear"
with KAction and all are inserted in a action collection. I also have a
XKML-file in order to append the clear action to the menu but it is
appended at the end of the popup menu(after "select all") and i want
this menu item to appear after "paste". How can i do it?
Or where can i get comprehensive information about the syntax of
XML-files?