Hi, i have a cosmetic problem :) I have created a popup menu "edit" with actions for "undo", "redo", "cut", "copy", "paste", "clear" and "select all". All actions except "clear" are created with KStdAction and "clear" with KAction and all are inserted in a action collection. I also have a XKML-file in order to append the clear action to the menu but it is appended at the end of the popup menu(after "select all") and i want this menu item to appear after "paste". How can i do it? Or where can i get comprehensive information about the syntax of XML-files? >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<