List:       kde-debian-devel
Subject:    Re: [devel] KNetworkConf as a KControl module
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-29 16:54:50

On Monday 29 March 2004 01:14, Juan Luis Baptiste wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to inform you that KNetworkConf now runs as a KControl
> module, you can see it here:
>
> http://www.merlinux.org/knetworkconf/kcm_knetworkconf.png

Cool :-)

Now this needs to be packaged for debian, an annoucement on our (still empty)
web site and integration into the live cd.

I guess this should replace the "Network interfaces" entry in the kinfocenter.

Alex
--
Work: alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de
Home: neundorf@kde.org                - http://www.kde.org