List:       kde-debian-devel
Subject:    [devel] KNetworkConf as a KControl module
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juan.baptiste () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-03-28 23:14:05

Hi,

I just wanted to inform you that KNetworkConf now runs as a KControl module,
you can see it here:

http://www.merlinux.org/knetworkconf/kcm_knetworkconf.png

You can download from cvs and test it. I just have one thing to fix: when
pressing the button "Administrator Mode" to run it as root, it asks for
root's password but then nothing happens, it shows the Welcome page that
appears when KControl is opened. Any ideas what could be happening here?

Cheers,

Juan Luis Baptiste

--
Juan Luis Baptiste