List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.2.3: No Plastik style?
From:       Ben Burton <bab () debian ! org>
Date:       2004-06-17 0:50:08

> Looks like kdelibs need an updated versioned depends on qt.

Yeah - I look at this last night, turns out qt's shlibs file is
incorrect (and thus producing dependencies that aren't tight enough).

> If ever kde enter testing before qt testing we can expect lots
> more of these type of problem reports.   Opinions?  Bug report?

If you wish to file a bug report on this issue, I'd suggest filing one
against libqt3-mt-dev asking for its shlibs file to be updated, so that
packages built against it get the proper qt >= 3:3.2.3-3 dependencies.

Ben.