List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: we need a name and a homepage ! who volunteers ?
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () fooishbar ! org>
Date:       2004-01-27 21:15:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 03:54:41PM -0500, Warren Postma wrote:
> All right, then how about we make something else starting with X, to go
> along with Xandros and Ximian?
>
> If we go with the 'integration' theme, we get Xyntegrate.  Pronounced
> 'zin-te-grate'.
> Variations: Xentegrate.  That has partial-word suggestions of Zen,
> Integration, and Enterprise in there.
>
> That has a nice ring to it, and Google is 100% clear on this one.  There
> aren't even any food supplements
> named this. :-)

This is probably the best suggestion I've seen so far, and gets my +1.
Anything that starts with a K, unless it's exceptionally good, gets my
-1.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,