List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: we need a name and a homepage ! who volunteers ?
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2004-01-27 21:46:10

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:27 pm, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> I also think we shouldn't start using the word "enterprise" in our official
> name before we have some really impressing stuff.

Personally I'm not so keen on using the word 'enterprise' too often. Sure,
businesses would be the first group to adopt and use the kinds of
improvements that we are working on. But really it comes down to making a
complete and highly usable desktop computer system. I find the word
'enterprise' _too_ business oriented.

I haven't got any good suggestions for name. So I'll shut up now. :)

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/