List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: we need a name and a homepage ! who volunteers ?
From:       Warren Postma <wpostma () tekran ! com>
Date:       2004-01-27 20:54:41

>Right. I can't see KDE being too happy about 'KDE' suddenly becoming
>ambiguous, either. Try to think outside the box: 'Ximian' doesn't have
>GNOME in it, Xandros and Knoppix don't have Debian in them, yet they are
>derived from their parents, and everyone knows that.

All right, then how about we make something else starting with X, to go
along with Xandros and Ximian?

If we go with the 'integration' theme, we get Xyntegrate.  Pronounced
'zin-te-grate'.
Variations: Xentegrate.  That has partial-word suggestions of Zen,
Integration, and Enterprise in there.

That has a nice ring to it, and Google is 100% clear on this one.  There
aren't even any food supplements
named this. :-)

Warren