List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Control Center or separate application? Was: Kalternatives 0.2
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2004-01-03 17:27:43

> I'll get in touch with Jim Bublitz first, the guy behind PyKDE, just as a
> sanity check to make sure that I've got my facts right concerning
> python+kcontrol modules. Then we can discuss our wishes with the CC
> maintainer.

An update:

I just heard back from David Boddie on the PyKDE mailing list and he says that
he and Jim Bublitz got the problems with python+kcontrol worked out and that
he now has 3 python modules working peacefully in his kcontrol. :-)

Looks like hacking kcontrol won't be neccessary after all.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/